We currently have an excellent opportunity for a SQL DBA based at our Head Office in Lytham, Lancashire on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director and in turn the Company Chairman you will have overall responsibility and oversee the Sage CRM and the Sales Database (SQL), including management of interfaces, data imports and production of sales reports.
Salary – £35,000 – £40,000
Working as part of the IT team, with one direct report (CRM Administrator), you will be expected to create, develop and drive forward improvements to the database and reporting processes while also getting involved in other ad-hoc IT projects as required. You will also support the development of an IT strategy and roadmap to support a high growth multi-national business.
Sales reporting database
- Oversee the import of data from wholesalers and distributors across multiple countries into the Sales Database (SQL)
- Oversee import of sales data from Sage 200 into the Sales Database (SQL)
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of imported sales data.
- Create sales reports and send to the business in line with reporting timetables
- Perform scheduled maintenance, monitor and manage SQL Server databases
- Ensure back-up systems are operating effectively.
Other IT duties
- Provide support for Sage CRM
- Develop and coach the CRM Administrator (direct report)
- Support the IT team and external support partner (Intersys) in fulfilling the technology needs of the business.
- Lead and deliver ad-hoc IT projects as required
- Continually evaluate user and business requirements and ensure that systems and data meets those requirements
- Review the data and reporting setup and recommend and implement new BI and management reporting solutions
- Manage relationships with third party support providers for IT Infrastructure and Sage products.
You should be experienced in a similar type of role with working knowledge of ideally Sage 3+ years of experience working with SQL databases, University Degree of 2:1 or above. Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
Your personality is what really counts with us, ambition, drive and determination will make you stand out at Tangerine!
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Personal and Professional development
- Bonus and Health cover (after qualifying period)
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.