Site Maintenance Operative
Site Maintenance Operative – based in Lytham, £9ph to £10ph (based upon experience)
Do you have an HGV licence (up to 18 ton)?
A varied and busy role where no two days are the same.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, your main duties will include:
General Site Maintenance
- Full responsibility for the exterior cleanliness of the site.
- Ensure that the garden areas are maintained with regular grass cutting and weed control.
- Manage the site waste management and recycling needs.
- Transporting company vehicles and trailers across various company sites as requested.
- Responsible for the cleaning of new starter company vehicles.
- Driving company vehicles as requested, including the mini bus.
- Help the AFC Fylde Match Day team where and when required.
- Help the maintenance team where and when required.
- Remove rubbish from various company sites.
- Delivery of Vets Choice stands as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- HGV (18 ton) licence.
- Driving licence that allows the towing of trailers.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A team player.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!