Regulatory Affairs Manager
Regulatory Affairs Manager – Salary £60 – £65K per annum
Location: Home based with attendance at company headquarters in Lytham, Lancashire
Reporting Line: Head of Regulatory Affairs
Size: Medium sized yet growing!
Our client is an attractive, well backed nutritional health supplement organisation that operate within the animal health industry. Their product portfolio varies from nutraceuticals to veterinary Medicines to biocides to food supplements. The organisation are looking to maintain their dominance in the market and to also expand into new areas where their products aren’t currently marketed.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and growing animal health company and from the get go have a pivotal impact on the operations of the Regulatory department for all product portfolios across the group. This company have a truly experienced senior management team which would enable you to learn and develop from immediately with the added plus of a clear career development route.
- Experienced yet transparent senior management team
- Growth potential – due to several projects ongoing, the company is going from strength to strength!
- Opportunity to experience further development in Regulatory Affairs
- Picturesque head office location
Main Responsibilities (please ask for full JD to see extended responsibilities)
- Working closely with the Head of Regulatory Affairs to implement and manage the regulatory status for all products within the organisation.
- To collate, prepare and progress veterinary Medicine renewals and variations for existing Marketing Authorisations.
- To ensure that all product labels, literature and packaging complies with the appropriate legislation (e.g. Equine Prohibited Substances, Feeding Stuffs Regulations, Veterinary Medicines Regulations guidelines) in both UK and international markets.
- Perform continuous analysis on existing dossiers and update regulatory compliance documents to ensure all product registrations are current and compliant in each country.
- Provide regular updates on regulatory changes and developments in the UK and current markets that impact the company to the Head of Regulatory Affairs
Minimum experience requirements:
- Life science degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs, ideally in Veterinary Medicine or Animal Feed Regulations (Not essential)
- Knowledge of biocides would be a preference
- Knowledge of NPD and/or formulating products would be a preference
- Experience of working with regulatory bodies such as VMD or MHRA.
- Experience of product registration.
Apply online for immediate consideration.