Regulatory Affairs Executive
Regulatory Affairs Executive – Permanent – Full Time – Lytham. Up to £27,000 per annum
About The Role
We’re on the lookout for an experienced and professional Regulatory Affairs Executive to join our head office in Lytham, Lancashire on a 1 year contract to cover maternity leave. Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs, you will play a key role in supporting the day to day activity that drives our Regulatory team to keep our brands safe and legal. You’ll work closely with your colleagues to ensure that requests for information, product labelling and standard operating procedures are up to date and in line with everything we do or we’re about to do!
The Regulatory Affairs Executive will work within the Regulatory affairs team to support the implementation and management of the regulatory status for all products within the Tangerine Group. Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To ensure that all product labels, literature and packaging complies with the appropriate legislation (e.g. Equine prohibited Substances, Feeding Stuffs Regulations, Veterinary Medicines Regulations guidelines) in both UK and international markets.
- To assist with collating, preparing and progressing UK product renewals and variations for existing Marketing Authorisations.
- Perform continuous analysis on existing dossiers and update regulatory compliance documents to ensure all product registrations are current and compliant in each country.
- Produce regulatory dossiers for registration and export of products to international markets.
- Provide continuous support to the International Distributors
- Maintain a system to track all relevant stages of registration and licensing.
- Work closely with the Quality department to ensure that any changes are made in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provide project updates to the Head of Regulatory Affairs.
- To support Customer Services in providing required documentation for international orders (i.e. Certificates of Analysis, Health Certificates, Certificates of Free Sale
- To ensure Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are up to date and in line with current regulations for all products within the Tangerine Group.
- Other projects as directed by the Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Prepare and maintain appropriate tracking systems for changes to registrations
You will already have at least 4 years’ experience in a regulatory environment, preferably within the Feed or Veterinary Medicines area. You should have attained a Bachelor of Science subject, ideally Chemistry or Biology. You’ll be fanatical in relation to attention to detail, as in this role the detail really does count. You should possess excellent verbal and oral communication skills as well as prioritisation skills. Why? Well, in this role you are the glue that holds everything together but you could also be the blocker to manufacturing our products if you’re not working closely with our other teams.
Your personality is what really counts with us, ambition, drive, determination will make you stand out at Tangerine!
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holidays that increase with length of service Personal and Professional development
- Bonus and Health cover (after qualifying period)
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products. We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.