Personal Assistant to the Chairman
PA to Chairman– based in Lytham, £25,000 up to £32,000 per annum (based upon experience)
Do you want to work alongside a dedicated and successful team?
To act as the Personal Assistant to the Group Chairman providing a high level of secretarial support.
- provide administrative support to the Chairman with extensive use of all Microsoft Office Packages with particular emphasis on Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- manage the Chairman’s diary in outlook but also preparing a weekly sheet of appointments updating daily
- first point of contact in Chairman’s office for all telephone enquiries
- prepare monthly invoices for Chairman’s personal properties and Royalties, checking bank statements to ensure that all payments are received
- ensure that all invoices due by the Chairman in relation to personal properties are paid
- submit the Chairman’s quarterly VAT return and his Pension
- other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- control the Chairman’s direct report holiday requests by ensuring holiday forms are filled out and inputted on the T&A system
- prepare all annual bonus letters
- in conjunction with the Line Managers co-ordinate all annual appraisals ensure that a copy signed by both the Line Manager and Employee is returned for the Personnel file
- provide secretarial support to other members of the SMT as required
- help with coordinating and ensuring visiting company team members are collected / dropped off at the airport
- ensure all correspondence sent out, whether internal or external, is prepared in the correct format
- ensure Purchase Orders are raised for all work arranged by the Chairman
- manage various projects / requests for the Chairman to ensure they happen
- check databases and then prepare mail merge mailings as and when required
- manage the company Credit Card and ensure that anyone using it provides receipts and Credit Card Request forms and reconcile the monthly statements against all receipts
- manage the seats which are held at Wembley Stadium to ensure appropriate use
- help organise the annual staff Christmas party
- other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Chairman mainly being mail merges, letters, memos, agendas and presentations
- help manage the running of the office which will consist of, but not be limited to, ensuring all filing is complete, files in the office are up to date, creating new files, ensuring all prepared documents / presentations are filed electronically and hard copies are in the relevant files
- support the St George’s Day Charity Festival in various ways, mail merges, ticket sending, answering queries, attending meetings
- support the HR function on an ad-hoc basis
- At least five years previous working experience within a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- IT skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and communication skills
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.