VetPlus currently have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to be based within our Head Office in Lytham. Working under the guidance of the Senior Marketing Manager you will focus on the creation, distribution and evaluation of marketing material for the VetPlus Division UK market.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and working alongside an existing successful marketing team, you will be someone who has a passion for marketing and the ability to effectively report on your own successes. You will set the tone for how VetPlus communicates with its different customers and the public, and as such provide support to all areas of the business when required.
You will have the following skills and expertise:
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for detail.
- Confidence writing to both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in a cross-functional team environment to support specific business priorities.
- Experience creating reports and working with data.
- Excellent communication, numerical and analytical skills.
- A positive attitude with a hands-on approach to work tasks.
- Skilled in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager and sales team to identify marketing opportunities for the UK.
- Creation of content briefs for marketing communications, including copywriting, design briefs and timelines.
- Production of briefs and content for a range of marketing material, including product brochures, press releases, advertisements and other campaigns.
- Provide constructive and timely feedback to result in a marketing communication that meets the overall campaign brief.
- Ensure all VetPlus literature meets the conditions laid out in the ‘Brand Guidelines’ and follow the correct sign off and recording procedures.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager and sales team for the production of annual business plans.
- Liaise with International Marketing Executive to ensure all relevant UK marketing material, is made available to international markets.
- Review and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Management of a range of marketing projects, requiring detailed planning, organisation and updates.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams across the business.
- Maintain excellent record-keeping to monitor project progress and report on key milestones.
- Liaise with third party agencies as required.
- Preparation of show briefs for all UK VetPlus events, in conjunction with Senior Marketing Manager, Divisional Director and Show Team.
- Delivery of a show plan that achieves the core objectives of the VetPlus presence, on-time, on-budget and on-brand.
- Co-ordination of design elements of the VetPlus presence at exhibitions and congresses, to create an engaging presence.
- Attendance at build days of UK events.
- Support in the planning and delivery of the World Distributor Meeting as required.
- Share creative ideas with team members and management to ensure best practice
- Strive for continuous improvement in what we do and how we do it