Tangerine Holdings currently have an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to be based in our Headquarters in Lytham. You will be assisting and supporting the Group’s divisions covering all areas of creative artwork to enhance the Group’s marketing campaigns and online presence. You will operate across all the key brands across the Tangerine group of companies.
You will have the following skills and expertise;
- Excellent knowledge of Mac based design software, including: Quark and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including: Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well within a fast paced, hard-working creative team
- Experience of photography and using 3D CAD software is an advantage but not essential
In addition, you will also be;
- Educated up to degree level or equivalent experience in graphic design
- Highly creative, with a flair and enthusiasm for marketing and design
- A strong conceptual thinker who can take an initial brief and really bring it to life
- Innovative and strong generator of new ideas
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- A problem solver
- Flexible, with a positive and engaging attitude
Under the direction of the Head of Design you will be working with key members of staff:
- Creating traditional off-line design collateral for all our brands across all areas of marketing literature and campaigns.
- Overseeing that the artwork request Standard Operating Procedure is followed correctly and in full each time marketing literature or a label is requested.
- Amending or creating artwork as required using Quark / In-Design on a MAC to ensure artwork is correct and up to date.
- Assisting with online activity as required.
Marketing Material Development
Under the guidance of the Marketing Managers you will be:
- Creating and producing marketing materials for both off-line content (e.g., literature, brochures, mail-shots, presentations, adverts) and digital (websites, social media, e-newsletters)
- Ensuring the compliance of control documents for all literature
- Ensuring all copies and electronic filing and records are kept accurately and up to date
- Being a brand guardian for all Tangerine Group brands and ensure guidelines and consistency is adhered to across all areas of marketing and all regions / countries
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the effective deployment of our new marketing initiatives