The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. We specialise in the manufacture and sale of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
Within the group are limited companies operating from the Lytham site including:
- Carr & Day & Martin
- Day, Son & Hewitt
- Farm Sense
- Vet Plus
Tangerine Group is committed to:
- Continual environmental improvement.
- The prevention of pollution.
- Compliance with all legal and other requirements.
- Keeping up to date with environmental issues and the environmental impacts of our activities.
- Monitoring our progress on a regular basis.
- Ensuring employees (including sub contractors) are made aware and understand the policy and potential environmental impact of our business activity.
Our key objectives to reduce the negative impact our activities have on the environment are to:
- Manage our energy use and explore opportunities for reducing consumption.
- Minimise the volume of waste sent to landfill.
- Manage our resources effectively and efficiently to minimise raw material waste.
- Prevent flooding into buildings.
The above policy is endorsed by the Managing Director who is responsible for its implementation, and will ensure it is reviewed and updated when necessary. The policy will be displayed within the organisation and will be communicated to all employees. Copies are also available for the public, customers, suppliers and any other interested parties through our website, or on request.